The international working group for CDI&Electrosorption has been established on May 27th, 2014 in De Grote of JacobijnerKerk, Leeuwarden, the Netherlands. One of the tasks of the working group is to coordinate the CDI&E conference series. More task will be outlined in the near future, including issuing guidelines for CDI&E definitions, measurement techniques, and data analysis.
Working Group members
- Prof. Dr. Matthew Suss, Technion (Israel Institute of Technology), Israel (chair). Website
- Prof. Dr. Volker Presser, INM - Leibniz Institute for New Materials / Saarland University, Germany (vice chair). Website
- Prof. Dr. Marta Hatzell, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA. Website
- Prof. Dr. Roland Cusick, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA. Website
- Prof. Dr. Peng Liang, Tsinghua University, China. Website
- Prof. Dr. Jieshan Qiu, Dalian University of Technology, China. Website
- Dr. Maarten Biesheuvel, Wetsus, the Netherlands (secretary). Website
- Prof. Dr. Jeyong Yoon, Seoul National University, Republic of Korea. Website
- Dr. Xiaowei Sun, CEO, EST Water & Technologies, China.
- Prof. Dr. Linda Zou, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates. Website
- Prof. Dr. Chongzheng Na, University of Notre Dame, USA. Website